|Title||Quotes & Orders Coordinator|
|Division||Plantmark Quotes & Orders|
Plantmark – one of Australia’s leading national wholesale plant nurseries – is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic Quotes and Orders team at Plantmark Wantirna.
Plantmark’s operations include seven Wholesale Trade Markets with sales and distribution in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. Plantmark has been the largest trade supplier to the urban development, landscape and local government sectors for over thirty years and has established an outstanding reputation for excellence within the nursery industry.
Reporting to the Wantirna Quotes and Orders Manager, the role involves customer liaison and supplier liaison, creating quotes and coordinating stock dispatch and delivery.
The position is full time, working a five-day Monday to Friday roster. Weekday business hours are: 7.00am – 5.30pm.
To be successful as a Plantmark Sales Coordinator, you will have:
• Sound knowledge and/or qualifications in horticulture.
• Experience in sales including achieving sales targets and negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for customer service.
• Confident computer ability at intermediate standards.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
• Positive work ethic and enjoy working in a team.
Why join our team?
Plantmark employees enjoy access to a range of fantastic benefits including above-Award remuneration and bonus programs, industry training, career development opportunities and a supportive, friendly work environment.
Plantmark is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit resumes via email@example.com